Xbox PlayStation Steam Stadia Twitch Epic
- Fixed an issue where the treasure object could be duplicated. This was contributing to inflation across the intergalactic economy, and we can’t have that.
- Fixed an issue where A Single Thread quest did not complete if players completed Duality on Master difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where DPS for Golgoroth sometimes didn’t end properly.
- Fixed an issue where King’s Fall Carries stat tracker mentions Seasonal carries instead of weekly carries.
Fixed an issue where total badge count was incorrect.
Gameplay and Investment
- Reduced damage resistance tiers in PvP (used by Omnioculus and Whisper of Chains)
- Tier 1: 10% to 2.5%
- Tier 2: 15% to 5%
- Tier 3: 20% to 7.5%
- Tier 4: 25% to 10%
- Fixed an issue where certain Bows would reload themselves while stowed.
- Fixed an issue where having Quicksilver Storm in grenade mode could cause excess recoil on other weapons and other badness.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 18 Seasonal Machine Gun and Sidearm had two Masterwork slots.
- Fixed an issue where most Heavy Grenade Launchers were doing significantly more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Combination Blow melee ability was able to continuously stagger boss combatants.
- Fixed an issue where Combination Blow’s melee damage scalar was also applying to Tempest Strike.
- Fixed an issue where Combination Blow’s melee energy regeneration bonus was also applying while Tempest Strike was equipped.
- Developer Note: Typically, we do not normalize melee ability regeneration rates for melee modifications like Tempest Strike or Consecration, as most of our melee abilities have a relatively small delta in base cooldown times between them. However, because the cooldown reduction on Combination Blow is so significant and integral to the base melee’s behavior, we chose to do so here in order to have a better grasp on where Tempest Strike lies in terms of efficacy and uptime, which would have been difficult with a potentially 15-second cooldown time.
- Fixed an issue where the damage resistance provided by the Flow State Aspect and Arc Staff Super while dodging was significantly higher than intended in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where the Striker and Stormcaller subclasses were not benefiting from resilience-based PvE damage resistance and incoming flinch reduction.
- Fixed an issue where Tempest Strike could retain its energy when activated after sliding off a ledge.
Power and Progress
- Fixed an issue where completing the Master Ketchcrash weekly challenge did not award gear.
- Removed the The Loyal Companion charity emote from mistakenly appearing in the archive.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue on Stadia where some settings labels were missing under the Vehicles section.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes show ornaments as owned, even though they were not.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to claim Prime Rewards from Amanda Holliday.
- Fixed an issue where a very loud sound plays when a team wipes to Golgoroth’s Drained of Light mechanic.
Your role as a moderator enables you to immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.